Monday, January 2, 2012

Obligatory Cat Post

Instead of just leaving my blog empty until Wednesday, I figured I'd toss up some seemingly obligatory pictures of my cats.


This is Tika. She's 8-ish years old, give or take a week or so, and kind of a chubby little bitch. As you can see from this picture she's also not entirely amused when I try to take her picture of bother her when she's sleeping. But I'm bigger than she is, so she has to deal with it.

She's a rescue cat and spent a few months of her early life as a feral kitten, so she has some habits that have carried over from that. Even after all these years she still hasn't quite figured out that when I feed her that she's going to be fed again in the future. So, we have some food issues and that's probably why she's pretty overweight. We're working on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment