Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday 1-11-12

We're still waiting to hear if my car is repairable or if I'm going to have to replace it.  So I've got absolutely no news on that front.  At this point all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best.

In other news, I have WIPs to show ya'll.



I'm still working on my Tree Frog Trio.  All I have left to do is the back-stitching and then finding a frame or something else for it.  I'll get to that sometime next week since I have more important projects to finish first.


Like this hat, which I cast on this morning during work and will hopefully have done in time for the event I'm attending this weekend.  It's a simple K2P2 ribbed hat knit in the round with black Patons Classic Wool.  Not terribly exciting, but effective.

I'll also be making an order sometime this week or early next week to pick up the missing thread and beads for a project I'm going to start soon.  I'll wait until I have everything together for that before posting a picture, though.  I'm weird like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment