Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good Intentions

Well, I had meant to begin my actual blogging earlier this week, but life decided that would be a bad idea.

Manthing (this is the pet name for my significant other) and I were in a car accident just outside of our home. No one was injured, which is good. However, we're currently unsure if my car will be in anything resembling a working condition, or if it's completely trashed.

Needless to say this has been exceptionally stressful on the both of us.

Hopefully we'll get some good news soon. Our combined insurance is pretty damn good so we should be covered on all accounts.

I will be incredibly sad if my car is trashed. My grandpa bought it for my 17th birthday, which was about 6 months before he passed away and I'm pretty attached to it.

If things go well I'll actually have happier things to post in the near future. If not, well, it might take me a little longer to get back to blogging.

Also...hi followers! Nice to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment