Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello Out There

I've decided I need a bit of a new start. Something to get me off my ass and go out and do things worth writing about. Also, I need a way of keeping in contact with my family in a non-Facebook environment. So...hi family!

If you want to be alerted about when I make new posts, just type your email into that little box to the right under the Follow By Email title and click Submit. It makes life easier. You'll also have the ability to leave comments for me here. Be warned, though. They are public, so anyone can read them.

I'm hoping to get, at the very least, a "here's what's going on" type of post up once a week so ya'll can stay connected with what I'm doing. Fair warning, there will be geek stuff and swearing. That's kinda how I do things.

Also, I'm going to endeavor to keep track of the many, many projects I have going on with WIP (Work In Progress) Wednesdays and FO (Finished Object) Fridays. Meaning I'll be posting my works in progress on Wednesdays and should I have anything finished, those will be posted on Fridays.

So, that's about all there is to say for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment