Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ack!

I've been so busy recently I haven't really had time to post anything.  I also hit a bit of a crafting slump and didn't have much to show, and most people probably don't want to hear about the minutia of my daily life.

In short, work is work, life is really busy, and I'm slowly getting back to working on crafty things.


Here's where I left off Fire Opal.  I've got a bit under 1/4 of this page left to do before I can move on.  I was getting tired of working on her so she went away for a little while.  Hopefully I'll be able to start back up sometime soon.

I've gotten back to knitting a little bit.

This is the very beginning of the Carousel Socks from the new Knitty.


And here's a picture of my cat Tika with some yarn, because why not?




3 comments:

  1. Hello

    Just joined your blog.

    Your WIP is looking great.

    I love the yarn you are using for the socks.

    Lovely picture of Tika, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and welcome!

      I've been working on my dragon a lot since this post and I'll hopefully be done with the first page in the next few days.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of the carousel socks - the pattern looks really neat and I like the colors you've selected!

    ReplyDelete